A lot of chaos ensues in the aftermath of a car accident. The police and ambulance arrive to document the crash and provide emergency medical treatment or provide transportation to the nearest ER. Once the emergency is taken care of, there is headache of dealing with property damage, car replacement, rental cars and insurance adjusters. Even worse than taking care of issues involving your car is the problems associated with treatment for bodily injury and missing work. There is no doubt that dealing with the aftermath of a car crash takes a lot of energy and time, especially where injuries are more serious. That’s why people reach out to the local premier Car Accident Attorneys Serving Montclair California for help. Personal injury law offices can do a lot in the way of taking care of your business, all for no money up front.
Services Provided by Local Montclair Car Accident Attorneys
Local legal services offered by The Napolin Law Firm offer more than representation in court against the negligent driver who caused your crash. The law office helps deal with the insurance adjuster, find quality affordable medical care, and give invaluable wisdom to its clients. And it all starts with a free consultation, one on one, with a car accident attorney. Here are some of the things the law firm offers to local clients who have fallen victim to reckless people who have crashed into them.
Speak with the insurance adjuster and run the claims process on your behalf to:
- Fix your car/Replace your car;
- Rental car coverage/alternate transportation options;
- Finding quality physical therapy, chiropractic and medical treatment;
- Deal with ambulance and ER bills where by invoking med-pay or requesting liens;
- Give advice on what to do to protect your legal rights;
- Assist with the completion of the EDD/SDI (State Disability) process.
Once the claims process has run its course, the help continues as follows:
- Collecting all medical bills and records that arose following the car crash;
- Place a strong demand to the adjuster for complete and justice compensation;
- Negotiate with lien holders like hospitals, private insurance carriers, med-pay, etc.;
- Filing of a negligence lawsuit where adequate settlement options do not exist.
No Fee No Win Legal Representation on a Contingency in Montclair CA
When the services of a personal injury attorney are engaged and accepted, they are provided without the need to pay the lawyer upfront. This is a contingency fee relationship that ties the law firm’s compensation with the success of the case itself. The fee is represented as a percentage of the client’s recovery. This makes it completely affordable to hire and be represented in a legal case. Costs are also often covered. The best part is that in the event nothing is recovered, nothing is owed. This is a true contingency with absolutely no risk to the plaintiff.
Not all cases will qualify for contingency fee billing, so that’s what the free consultation is for! Learn your rights and whether or not The Napolin Law Firm can extend its powerful advocacy skills and legal advice to your automobile accident claim and lawsuit! Callers receive free case evaluations right over the phone or in person at the office. Walk-ins are welcome! Dialing 909) 325,6032 for a quick response.